We are currently looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the team at Biborg UK on a 6-month paid internship. If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in Paris in 2009, Biborg is a creative agency specialising in video games and entertainment. We opened our London office in 2015 and have studios in Paris, Nantes and Lyon.
We craft fun, unique and memorable interactive experiences to help brands connect with their audience, whatever the medium. In the past 12 years, we have produced campaigns at global and local levels for clients including: Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, Warner Bros, Netflix, SEGA, Capcom and Activision Blizzard.
Whether we’re creating a brand content series or a digital banner, our aim is always to capture our audiences’ imaginations and give brands new ways to engage with their fans.
Visit our website
About Yourself -
- You are big on video games, TV & film and know your pop culture.
- You are an excellent communicator and can confidently express yourself.
- You are a fast learner and able to quickly learn new ways of working.
- You are digitally savvy and understand internet culture and media
- You speak fluent English and (ideally) understand a little bit of another EU language (preferably French)
- You work well in a team and can take the lead when needed.
- You are based in the UK and available to work in London for part of the week.
- Most importantly, you are keen to kick start your professional career in business/account and project management.
About the role -
As a Junior Account Manager at Biborg UK, you will report directly to the UK Account Director and play an important part of our business’ growth by assisting with the production of client creative assets, ranging from print, A/V, 3D animation and AR. This is an entry level role, and an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to be introduced to a career in marketing/advertising. Previous work experience isn’t mandatory.
However, the ideal candidate should be highly efficient and organised with great attention to detail. They should have excellent communication skills - digital fluency is a must. A willingness to quickly understand and adapt to both internal and external processes is required. Always keen to go the extra mile, we’re looking for a team player and someone with a can-do attitude who will never be afraid to ask questions. Naturally curious and always keen to learn more, the Internet should be your playground and Gaming your passion.
Location - Split between London (Shoreditch) and WFH
Experience - Relevant BA degree, prior project management experience is ideal but not mandatory
Salary - £18-20K per annum, depending on experience
Start date - June
Contract - 6-month fixed