At The Brandon Agency, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI's and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency; we are a growth agency.
This position will be responsible for negotiation and placement of all media types (digital, print, radio, TV, out-of-home) and will also be involved in media research and strategic alignment of overall campaigns. Critical thinking and superior math skills are required, as well as an eagerness to take on responsibility and a competitive nature. Analyzing and reporting the results for all media is an integral part of the position as well. The ideal candidate will be able to identify strategies and ideas that drive results and solve business challenges, while staying organized and communicating clearly in a very fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Create and manage media buys on all platforms from negotiation through placement, trafficking, optimization, and post-buy analysis
- Develop frequent and consistent tracking and analytics reports, including insights and recommendations
- Present campaign insights, performance recommendations and reporting both internally and at times to clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Work with vendors and account managers to ensure creative deadlines and assets are delivered for on-time campaign launch
- Assist with campaign budget management and vendor invoice processing and approvals to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- 3 years of experience in an ad sales or media role, preferably at a full-service agency.
- Digital media planning and buying experience is a must
- Proficiency in STRATA, SQAD, Nielsen, SRDS, Social Media Platforms and Microsoft Office Software, especially Excel
- Professional image through in-person, video, and phone interaction
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environments while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Ability to prioritize projects as they are assigned
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent math skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.