At The Brandon Agency, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI's and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute revolutionary business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency; we are a growth agency.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our team. The Social Media Manager will work in tandem with client services, strategy and creative to manage our clients' social media accounts, build content calendars, monitor engagement, create content and plan posting. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class Social Media content that positions our clients clearly and positively against the competition, generates inbound traffic to the client's website and marketplace channels, and creates customer engagement to encourage loyalty and recommendation. The ideal candidate will assist in Social Media department activities including expansion of the department's capabilities and support of new business efforts.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Help ideate and create content for clients.
- Build calendars of social content for use on social channels.
- Execute the scheduling and approval of social media posts.
- Review success of social posts and provide metrics, insights and recommendations for future progress.
- Manage deadlines and financial resources to ensure social media programs are on time and on budget.
- Provide monthly reporting, which includes a detailed evaluation and recommendations for improvement of the strategy and content.
- Assist in new business efforts including pitches, proposals, research, and case studies as directed.
- Lead the development and execution of social media proposals and campaigns for existing clients.
- Assist in the creation of all necessary elements to accomplish communications goals, including aspects of online campaigns and the formatting/cohesion of brands and messaging across all social media platforms.
- Build relationships and engage with communities, online media and key influencers on behalf of our clients, including but not limited to developing and managing pages on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools and applications and appropriately applies that knowledge on behalf of clients and the Agency.
- Introduce new strategic ideas for department and client initiatives.
- Assist with development and content for the monthly newsletter(s) as assigned.
- Train and mentor Social Media Executives and Associates.
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge on and skills through available reading, courses and seminars on agency and client industry trends.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years in a similar social media role at an agency or internally for a client.
- An outstanding portfolio of social-focused work showcasing a variety of content and examples.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple brands, multiple content calendars and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of all major social media networks.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as HootSuite, HubSpot or Sprout
- Strong computer skills using Google Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Ability to manage a diverse group of clients and simultaneously work toward many client and company initiatives at once
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.