We would like someone who…
- Has at least 5 years’ experience designing emails and digital content for clients working in a digital studio environment or direct for a brand, that can show examples of customer journey campaigns.
- Can demonstrate a full understanding of how digital content is produced and delivered through digital channels and understand digital specifications for delivering files through media channels.
- Have a portfolio that shows digital work for brands and can demonstrate how they interacted with stakeholders to fulfil the brief from scamps through to finished designs.
- Will be approachable and level headed when dealing with key stakeholders.
- Able to take ownership of SLA’s and make informed decisions about complexity of work and timings
- Nice to haves are HTML/CSS, After Effects, Sketch, Figma, InVision
We would expect you to…
- Be amazing at creating impactful, dynamic and animated emails and digital content
- Be highly skilled using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Can use Microsoft Office software
- Design icons and infographics that work in the digital space
- Amending existing email designs
- Retouching of image for digital content
- Amends to existing HTML builds
- Testing to HTML in Litmus and fixing issues
- Help out with pitches by creating content in InDesign/photoshop/illustrator understanding of PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Take briefs direct from key stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders about your workload
- Sometimes juggle feedback and urgent requirements
- Complete admin tasks in online workflow tools (LOOP)
- Work with art director and project manager to maintain high standards
- Ensure QA process before letting any work out of the studio
Please do not apply if you…
- Get easily frustrated when working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Want to work in an advertising agency
- Can’t work normal office hours
- Cannot present your work to internal teams
You should see yourself as...
- Good communicator
What you get from us….
- 20 days holiday
- Salary £35k
- Working with a small team of creative and digital designers in a fintech company based in trendy coal drops yard 10 mins walk from Kings Cross.