Clemenger BBDO is looking for a Senior Designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new ideas and technologies provide. Change is something you thrive on, and you are calm under the pressure of deadlines. No task is too big, actually, the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And you are excited by delivering what others thought was not possible. You have an exceptional eye for detail and care about craft and modern cut through design.
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic execution for campaigns.
- Work with, lead and nurture junior designers on all design solutions, including, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas
- Be responsible for the quality of your teams executions and quality of designs
- Collaborate with the experience, data and engineering teams to create human centered designs.
- Ensures concepts and designs are achievable against usability best practices, cross browser compatibility, and that leading web, mobile or app designs are technically feasible.
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Deliver pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Work as a team with copywriters, designers and developers
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies, trends and processes
- Loves to work collaboratively and openly with both clients and team-mates. You're not afraid to share a sketch or 'incomplete' design, relishing these moments as opportunities to improve the work
Desired skills and experience
- An impeccable portfolio with pixel perfect design
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- High level of attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Estimate your work, and the work of others when required
- Ensure adherence to all design estimates/hours provided
- Ensure concerns around timings, delivery and resources required are raised early and often
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Solid knowledge of Adobe/Sketch/Invision
- Minimum of 5 years working as a designer in an agency environment
About this company
Our belief in Creativity is always the answer is all about responding brilliantly and profoundly to any problem as if it is a question.
We are all about creating ideas of value, through enduring, progressive and pioneering methods, for sustainable, disproportionate and extraordinary outcomes for the country's most culturally significant brands in the image of humanity.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.