Park Village is an award-winning creative production company and studios working across TV commercials, branded content, documentaries, photography, music videos, experiential content and events.
Working with some of the most exciting brands in the world, this role would be based at our renowned studios, located just fifteen minutes from Soho and on the edge of Regent’s Park.
We are looking for a vibrant, charismatic and highly organised person to join our team and fill the key role of Studio Bookings Coordinator.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing day to day studio dry hire and event enquiries via phone and email.
- Being the front of house and first point of contact for anyone entering the studios.
- Managing the phone switchboard and front of house to include serving Barista coffee and refreshments when required.
- Managing pre and post-shoot paperwork – quotes, deposit invoices, cost summaries, final invoicing, H&S documents & health declaration forms for all shoots.
- Reportingto studio manager on a daily basis, showing progress of studio diary, client activity and sales reports.
- Liaising with head chef and studio team to ensure client menus and dietary requirements are in order for all shoots, help develop catering alongside Studio Manager and Head chef.
- Looking after and ensuring our clients have a great experience on all shoots.
- Building relationships with clients and developing strategies to improve client experience.
- Working with our social media manager to keep abreast of relevant past shoots to be shared on social media.
- Studio Sales – seeking out new client opportunities and building on our existing client relationships.
- Updating and monitoring the studio sales data base.
- Summarising and sharing daily studio enquiries with wider company team.
- Helping to organise company events, supper clubs/client drinks etc
Who we are looking for:
- An effective and motivated communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An outgoing and social person.
- Someone with an interest in the creative industry including but not limited to film, photography, fashion and music.
- Exceptional organisational & time management capabilities.
- An interest and some experience in Sales (not essential).
- Attention to detail.