Digital designer required immediately for one of our satellite (client based) creative studios inside a major FinTech company.
Temporary to Permanent role for the right candidate - £140 per day / £35k pa.
We would like someone who…
- Has an understanding of HTML for emails and can amend email content that goes through to salesforce or similar.
- Full understanding of how digital content is produced and delivered through CRM and digital channels.
- Will be approachable and trustworthy when dealing with key stakeholders.
- Able to take ownership of SLA’s and make informed decisions about complexity of work and timings.
We would expect you to…
- Design new emails using Photoshop (PSD format).
- Design work based on existing masters.
- Amend existing email designs.
- Create new header image designs.
- Make copy amends to existing HTML builds (switching out dates, offer names etc).
- Replace images to existing HTML builds.
- Be able to test HTML in Litmus and fix issues.
- Help out with pitches by creating content in InDesign/photoshop/illustrator and have an understanding of PowerPoint.
- Take briefs direct from key stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders about your workload.
- Sometimes juggle feedback and urgent requirements.
- Complete admin tasks in online workflow tools (LOOP, training provided).
- Work with art director and project manager to maintain high standards.
- Ensure QA process before letting any work out of the studio.
Please do not apply if you…
- Get easily frustrated when working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Want to work in an advertising agency.
- Can’t work normal office hours.
- Cannot present your work to internal teams.
- Are not eligible to work in the UK.
- Cannot travel to the office in London daily if necessary.
You should see yourself as:
- A good communicator
What you get from us
- 20 days paid holiday + all bank holidays
- £35k salary
- Working with a small team of creative and digital designers in a FinTech company based in trendy Coal Drops yard 10 mins walk from Kings Cross, London.
We are the leading specialist creative production and studio services group working in the UK financial advertising industry today, with over 25 years experience across the investment management, retail banking, credit & lending, insurance, FinTech, regulatory and consulting sectors. A full explanation of our services, our people and our approach can be found at leap.london.