• We're an independent creative agency, established in 2016.
• We work with big brands such as Purplebricks, Vitality and P&O Cruises, as well as a number of entrepreneurial clients looking to establish their brands.
• We have a strong cultural ethos, hands on senior leaders and a team dedicated to delivering effective creative work. Plus we like to have fun while we're doing it. Onwards.
• You’ll have 6+ years working as a designer at creative agencies.
• You're passionate about ideas and creativity.
• You strive for creative excellence in execution, and have the portfolio to show it.
• You’ve got bags of initiative, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
• You love making things and doing things; and are willing to get stuck in with a small agency team.
• You like collaboration and building great working relationships with an approachable, can do attitude.
About the role:
• You’ll be responsible for all the design and visual output of the agency.
• You’ll be creating advertising across multiple channels for all our clients.
• You’ll create brand worlds and visual identities for our start up brands.
• You’ll work on pitches to create outstanding presentations.
• You’ll develop agency materials and collateral.
• You’ll be working closely with our creative directors from concept to production – as experienced at concept design as crafting final executions.
• You’ll be working in a small, fast paced environment, across multiple briefs and timelines.
• Skills-wise, you’ll need to be comfortable using the Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. After Effects would be nice too. Using whichever combination suits best to produce polished visuals. Motion and an understanding of the digital world are also important.