Let's get into it!
Osaka Labs is a Content Activation studio based in Shoreditch. We bring the power of creative and digital together to develop exceptional advertising.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change advertising and continuously evolve. We love exciting people that want to disrupt the status quo.
The primary function of this role is to support our efforts in building robust creative strategies for the team to execute on. The focus is on understanding the arch of broad campaigns from all creative aspects and ensuring that everything that goes to market is 100% Osaka Labs standards. You'll be part of a team of like-minded individuals who are a pleasure to be around (even if I say so myself).
Qualities you'll have:
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience and achieving our brand partners' goals.
• Unflappable & Cool-Headed. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones. That means writing captivating responses to RFPs, RFIs and beyond.
• Creative. You consistently find new ways to solve emerging problems with flair.
• Forward-thinker. You can always see beyond the current challenge to the long-term result.
• Winner. You know how to convince clients why your approach is the best one.
What you'll do:
• Create and develop go-to-market creative strategies, taking into account the restrictions and opportunities the campaigns present
• Provide strategic and tactical support to high-value accounts in partnership with Osaka Labs Account team.
• Work with the sales team on pre-sale strategy; brainstorm with sales, content and production teams to help structure campaigns that make sense based on brand needs.
• Support the development of advertiser accounts through participation in calls and strategy sessions, facilitating interagency creative planning calls, providing expertise into the creative approaches and backing them with data.
• Contribute to Osaka Labs' marketing approach and brand tone of voice, and grow your career with the momentum of the business.
If it all sounds good, and the below also checks out. Let's talk!
• Substantial and demonstrable experience, 4+ years, in brand strategy. Ideally, at an agency or innovative brand.
• Have some understanding of digital media buying
• Strong, customer service work ethic, including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on the details.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to present to people, to illuminate ideas and influence decisions.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Acute sense of urgency and ability to operate collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends.
• Passion and integrity for your work and the work of your team.
• Excellent computer skills from adobe to excel