Mid-weight Content Producer wanted for the content division of a leading creative agency.
With a strong knowledge of the inhouse model and Agency and Production company experience, you will lead in the production of content productions (film, stills, video, music, animation) from inception to completion, and work closely with the EP to achieve the best possible creative outcome.
This department delivers innovative and efficient content ideas whilst the agency is made up of some of the best creative talent in the industry, which will allow you to build and develop your career to new levels.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working within an inhouse content & production department or agency
- Able to lead the production process across multiple projects, managing quality, time and budget
- Able to brief, prepare budgets, bid letters and production schedules for film & stills shoots
- Able to recognise good creativity and talent
- Experience as a shoot Producer in film/content (stills - a bonus)
- Excellent production and talent knowledge (directors, editors, photographers, composers)
- Good understanding of production techniques (technical knowledge a bonus)
- Experience in line & post-production and understanding of agency production
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted***