Based in the centre of London, this award-winning creative agency explores pioneering ways to communicate. Our client is a fresh thinking, dynamic and energetic creative agency who work with some the UK’s most loved brands. They continuously produce innovative campaigns for their brands. They are a no ego’s type agency with a real entrepreneurial spirit.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner who is looking to assume more responsibility. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the agencies most loved and treasured accounts. You will be working in a full-service agency giving you the chance to collaborate with different strategists and expand your skill set.
The Ideal candidate
The ideal candidate should be excited by the idea of working very closely with the other team members across departments, in an open, collaborative, all-hands-on-deck way. You should be comfortable getting in a room (sometimes with clients and partner agencies) to get to solutions quickly.
- Make the complex simple
- Experience in finding useful consumer insights
- Work in an approachable manner
- Being grounded in good business sense
- Determination to create the greatest work of your life
- Knowledge of how to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions
- An ability to synthesize and express complex ideas in elegant, meaningful terms for the benefit of internal teams and client discussion
- Talent for inspiring confidence and collaboration
- Proven delivery of holistic campaigns
- Exceptional writing and presentation abilities
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted***