Hobby home page
Electriclime gif
jw collective
Contemplative Reptile
  • International Edition
  • USA Edition
  • UK Edition
  • Australian Edition
  • Canadian Edition
  • Irish Edition
  • German Edition
  • Singapore Edition
  • Spanish edition
  • Polish edition
  • Indian Edition
  • Middle East edition
  • South Africa Edition
Senior Creative
London, United Kingdom


• A premier creative agency with offices in New York, London Paris and more

• Eye wateringly good client roster

• Independent agency with amazing space and successful organic growth

Integrated with experience in activation and experiential? Looking to step into a senior role? Want to break new ground in reaching audiences and blasting creative concepts wide open? This agency can fan that flame and give you what you’re looking for!

Our Client, based here in London, are looking to bring on a new Senior Creative with solid skill in experiential and traditional to work closely with the CD’s and ECD to push the boundaries for their new flagship client and deliver the same treatment across the rest of their amazing roster. They’re ideally looking for more independent/boutique agency experience and a folio where the craft speaks through as you will be working across brands like Nike, Tommy and Coke to name a few. 40% of this role will be focussed on experiential events and activation pieces focused on a particular client so experience working on campaign concepts on this side of the industry is a huge want for this agency. The remaining 60% will be more traditional in focus and be spread across the rest of the roster.

This agency care deeply about the calibre of work their creatives can offer but also look for those that take their creative passions away from the office, have cool side hustles, lead social scenes, play gong for underground silent music orchestras or enjoy going full gorilla and raising some eyebrows – whatever the hobby, it’s probably a case of the weirder and more wonderful, the better. This agency is bursting with creativity from all corners and they would love to bring on board likeminded people to keep the torch alight.

*Did we mention that if you have a art background that it would be amazing?? (copy experience is nice to have too) 

As always, there's a lot more info surrounding this role and the agency that is much better sold in person or over the phone - so if you're interested in knowing more please don't hesitate to get in touch either directly ( or via the application link.

We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people. 

***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted***