Senior Digital Producer wanted to join a leading creative agency and interactive team working across premium brands to create engaging and diverse digital and social content across multiple platforms and formats.
As Senior Digital Producer you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget whilst ensuring they remain true to creative. You’ll use your knowledge of platforms and channels to inform strategists, account handlers and creatives of what’s possible, what isn’t, what associated costs are and a timetable to delivery, all with a passion for creative excellence.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, fun and integrated department focused on creating outstanding, class-leading digital & social work.
The ideal candidate
- Proven agency experience with a track record in delivering marketing communications projects including; social media, online film, experiential, apps, installations and online comms
- Experienced working with 3rd parties (production & media) with a strong black book
- Able to manage pressure and risks, prioritise and deliver effectively
- Strong team player and able to stay professional at all times
- Rapid learner, good communicator, negotiator and influencer who’s warm and likeable
- Experienced managing work from ideation through to delivery
- Can organise shoots
- Presenting UX, design, concepts and SOW’s to the client
- Comfy leading daily stand-ups, able to work in Agile
- Ensures all projects are thoroughly financially managed and all risks are flagged and mitigated
- Detail focused, solid writing and speaking skills in English
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted***