Based in the heart of London, this award-winning integrated agency explores unique ways to communicate. They produce a high-volume of creative campaigns which allow the consumer to engage and react with their clients’ brands. Working in a large friendly office you’ll be interacting with some of the greatest creative and strategic minds in London.
Our client is looking for a creative problem solver: objectively and systematically assessing and analysing issues, developing effective solutions who can partner and help shape the client’s needs. This person will be working closely with agency and client teams to define the retail strategy and ensure they are integrated into partnership responses, including with the senior strategists in the agency.
The ideal candidate
You must be a strategic and collaborative Planner coming from a leading agency. Sector experience is not a main factor, but a passion and desire to see clients take advantage of leading innovation in the retail sector is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision of future possibilities and direction
- Numerate with data and able to use it create compelling insight
- Uses logic and analysis to solve difficult problems with successful solutions
- Balances conflicting needs between clients, internal stakeholders and agency
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with key internal and other agency counterparts
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted***