Daniel Marks are working with a growing global digital agency to find an amazing, cutting edge Mid-Weight Creative Team.
This Creative Team will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of well-known brands across fully integrated global campaigns with a main focus on digital first and then across data, social, TV, OOO etc. You will tackle diverse briefs from a strategic and creative approach.
- The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and a portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects that has a digital first approach
- Your background will be in digital focussed agencies
- You will have been involved projects from ideation to completion and must be comfortable adapting style and tone based on audience, channel and industry
- You will have experience developing famous, disruptive ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally centric audience
- Being able to tell a story through various channels with a focus on digital
- Art Direction, Copywriting and Design
- Strong Creative Suite skills including Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects to create mood boards and presentations
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please share your portfolio to email@example.com and share a suitable contact number and time for a confidential call.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only those matching the criteria will be contacted**