Job Description: Producer/Music Supervisor
- Manage production and music supervision ensuring high-quality output in order to increase conversion rate.
- A track record of producing music for advertising, working with composers, organising sessions and contacts with musicians, vocalists and studios.
- Understand the requirements of a client’s brief and provide creative support and guidance.
- Attend briefings and presentations with clients.
- Expert knowledge and experience of the music research and licensing process in
- advertising, film and TV.
- Explore opportunities that seek brand and artist partnerships that go beyond
- traditional sync and with a planned single release in conjunction with the launch of a
- TV campaign.
- Encourage writing and production collaborations of both in-house composer team
- and external composers, writers, arrangers and remixers.
- Expand Adelphoi's network of world-class composers, artists, musicians, fixers,
- programmers, mixers, studios, remixers that aim to improve productions.
- Build a network of artist/band talent - upcoming signed and unsigned artists/band
- open to bespoke tracks written for brands.
- Stay ahead of the latest production techniques, trends, and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in signing off all paperwork when closing a
- Maintain existing relationships to obtain leads and attend meetings when appropriate and necessary.
- Gain knowledge of leads across the team and offering creative support on teams' presentations as well as a creative sounding board.
- Attending industry events and conferences, eg. awards dos, Cannes, and gigs.
- Sign up to judging panels for awards.
Dependent on experience, with additional bonus structure - monthly individual and team targets.