Working for the data team, you will be required to work within a close team to achieve a rapid response time for the client.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Archiving – Removal of finished, unwanted and un-needed material from the live server.
• Resorting to live server – Restoring from LTO media, to live isilon server
• Live server searches - Material producer is unable to locate but will have a file/folder name to search.
• Archive Searches – Material producer is unable to locate but will have a file/folder name to search.
• Daily DU lists created via Crontab – Lists created and sent out via informative excel document.
• Robot Maintenance – tapes in and out and storage.
• LTO Maintenance – stored correctly onsite, offsite and in numerical order
• Red Wednesday – Remove material that has been dormant on the server.
• Daily database backups – ensuring the archive database is backed up every night.
• Covering all brands/company’s under the Tagworldwide umbrella.
• 700TB server with around 1.35PB of archived material.
• Unexpected Projects – Mass data retrievals and mass data analysis.
Skills and Experience:
• The Logging of all incoming media, logging out of outgoing media. Via our in house logging system Cakes.
• Booking domestic and international couriers for overnight via our booking agent Gem Worldwide.
• Booking domestic same day couriers via our agent Rush Couriers. For Bikes, Motorbikes and vans.
• Maintenance of our offsite storage, around 500,000 pieces of media. Used between two offsite agents Tip Top Media & Abbotts Storage house.
• Dealing with requests for old media that Smoke & Mirrors have worked on from external and internal clients.
• Ordering media via media agents Protape. This will include but not be limited to LTO tapes and Hardrives.
• Processing invoices for all above via our in house system CMD.