We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in awhile.
Our London office is on the lookout for a Senior Account & Project Manager to join our forces within the Music & Brands department. Here you will support in managing a number of active international branding accounts and projects. Your ultimate mission is to help brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently and creatively – from music management and activations to sonic branding, ensuring that clients are satisfied.
• You’ve got at least 5 years+ in a client account/project management role at a relevant brand, consultancy or agency
• You have a degree (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry doesn’t count)
• You have knowledge of brand development and brand strategy process
• You have some knowledge of the sonic branding process and its applications
• You have the proven ability to maintain and develop senior-level client relationships
• You’re a – excusez le cliché - team player
• You have driven teams to succeed, keeping them as happy as Pharrell in 2013
• You’re great at translating client ramblings to a clear and concise creative briefing
• You know how to put together and deliver a comprehensive project plan
• You rock at Keynote. Hell, you practically invented it
• Naturally, you have music in your veins
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment and, last but not least, an initial 12-month contract with renewal then permanent. If you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package. Oh, and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
We hope to hear from you soon!