Would your colleagues and friends describe you as highly organised, proactive and personable? Well, we might just have the role for you to kick start the New Year.
We are looking for a hard-working, attentive person to join the Grand Central Recording Studios (GCRS) team as our new Senior Audio Producer in 2020, to keep our boutique post-production studio in Soho, London running smoothly.
This role will involve:
- Working within our busy Audio Production team, across all audio post-production bookings and managing projects from initial brief to final delivery
- Developing trusted relationships with key clients to meet their day-to-day needs, while also considering the operational needs of GCRS
- Working closely with a range of GCRS audio designers to support their workload and build their careers
- Budgeting and managing from simple to highly complex audio productions for a range of clients including UK and International ad agencies, Hollywood studios, broadcasters, streaming companies and production companies in many sectors from advertising to experiential
- Client entertaining including attending industry events and awards
Who are you?
- You will love sound
- You will have previous experience working in an agency, production or post-production environment as a scheduler, post producer or similar
- You have a solid understanding of the post-production industry
- You pride yourself on being highly organised and operate with a strong attention to detail
- You stay calm under pressure, managing multiple projects at once to support a range of clients
- You are a positive team-player, taking pride in your collective output
- You are a hard-worker and going the extra mile for clients comes naturally to you
- You are proactive and keen to continue to build a successful career
- You have previous experience working with and managing junior team members such as a PA, Bookings Assistant or Runners
- Access to a competitive salary and career progression plan
- Work in one of the most coveted locations in the world, Soho, with access to world-class post-production studios and an expansive outdoor terrace overlooking London
- Gain experience working with some of the world’s most successful brands
- Work with a vibrant, diverse and supportive team of people at GCRS, many of whom have progressed their careers at GCRS for over 10 and even 20 years
- Opportunities to network with some of the most respected minds in the creative industries
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear more. Please send your CV and a supporting cover letter detailing why you think you’re the right fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020