A great opportunity for a Bidding/Senior Producer who is well-versed both in film and stills and who is looking for an exciting career move within the Creative world.
We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
• Responsibility for the successful bidding of projects ensuring that budgets, schedules and bid sheets are prepared and reflect the creative brief.
• Building strong internal relationships working directly with our creative, insights and strategy teams and internal resource (post production and studios).
• Building strong external relationships working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
• Working closely with the internal team of staff producers to map out resource and support junior members of the team on their bids, and throughout production.
• To consider all elements of delivery to ensure we deliver amazing content, to brief, efficiently, and on budget.
• Where appropriate to hands-on-produce projects.
• To brief, prepare budgets, bid letters and production calendars for film shoots and stills shoots. Work on and control the multiple rounds of changes that are often required as part of the bidding process.
• Work closely with the EP to respond to creative briefs as they come in for both production executions and long form campaign executions and on a wide range of budgets to +£20k to +£1million.
• In conjunction with the Production team, feed into and update shared department calendars and status documents.
• Gather competitive quotes and negotiate effectively with agencies and suppliers.
• Work closely with the EP to select crews and suppliers to meet production requirements.
• Ensure that creative guidelines are adhered to and maintained at all times.
• Ensure bids are in line with compliance regulations and codes of practice.
• Demonstrate ability to act decisively and sensitively, managing internal and external expectations.
• Digital filing of all signed contracts and documents.
• Promote the value and importance of client feedback and review with team and develop a client-focused culture.
• Negotiate and finalise with the client any budget adjustments and explore opportunities for any additional projects.
• Sign off on the internal producer bids and scope of works.
• Ensure the team deliver and understand the importance of participation and completion of, timesheets, staff utilisation reports and other key management processes.
• Plan and prioritise work with team to ensure completion according to client requirements and deadlines.
• Maintain regular communication ensuring the team operates in most effective and efficient way.
• Ensure team complete all administration and reporting internally and in line with any client requirements.
• Demonstrate and maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages utilised by the company.
• Manage teams and business in compliance with all legal, financial, HR and other company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the use of "best practices" and effective processes across the business.
• Accountable for monthly performance reporting and organising status meetings as necessary.
• Regular liaison with departmental heads on process and inter-departmental communications and relations.
How to apply
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted. Please note that due to the high level of applications unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck and thanks for applying!