ROLE: Powerpoint Designer
LOCATION: London EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM:
• Experienced at taking, questioning and understanding creative briefs.
• You have a demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages and complex data
• You are skilled at producing presentations, digital, and interactive documents. You have a demonstrable desire to develop your design skills and knowledge of how to utilise these.
• You are a designer who is comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork.
• You are a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
• You are trustworthy and conscientious – someone who takes responsibility for their work.
• You are able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales.
• It is essential that you can demonstrate excellent PowerPoint presentation examples and have the ability to create default style sheets and masters.
• Demonstrate extensive skills and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Display an advanced understanding of typography, with a sharp eye for detail, including spelling and grammar.
• Ability to work within a creative environment to express imagery and copy as exciting, informative and attractive presentations and implement original graphic design solutions and thinking to individual projects.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.