No Sheet Music
Built on a Production Music library of 220+ albums, published around the globe, we also have a growing catalogue of creative cover songs and commissioned bespoke compositions.
At our heart, we are music fans, centred around a large team of award-winning media composers, but always looking to partner with inspiring new artists to contribute to our quality catalogue spanning all genres.
This is an exciting opportunity for young, passionate intern looking to start a career in an important sector of the music industry.
• Creative & Organised with a strong eye for visual content
• Passionate and eager to learn about the Production Music and Sync Industry
• Great communicator
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Attention to detail
About the position
• Assisting with marketing activities; social media, editing and compiling video content (it would be a major advantage if you have strong visual skills - video editing and creation of graphics)
• Assisting with all aspects of metadata and album cataloguing duties
• Searching for new, high quality Artists and Producers.
• Reacting to trends, news or events to inform new themed playlists.
• Assisting the team with ad-hoc duties.
• Assisting the team with research where necessary.
To apply: Send CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org