About the Role
We’re looking for a Studio Manager to come and help run the day-to-day goings on at 3angrymen, so we can continue to make films that matter for clients including the NSPCC, Scouts, Schroders, Leonard Cheshire, Open University and Samaritans.
This is a pivotal role with a broad remit and loads of room to grow professionally. Responsibilities will include: overseeing ongoing productions; traffic management & scheduling; fielding new business enquiries; handling estimates, invoices and expenses; ensuring reports are updated and accurate; keeping the office in good shape; proof-reading proposals and putting out content on social media.
You will also have opportunities to lend a hand on projects, develop new business, cultivate relationships with clients/suppliers and shape the way we work.
Who We’re Looking For
You’ll need to be a fastidious, resourceful and enthusiastic organiser, who has a thorough understanding of (and passion for) the creative production process.
As part of a small in-house team, you will need to be comfortable leading, stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills - confident in your creative taste and eager to lend a helping hand wherever you can.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- be excited about helping to manage a team producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- have minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in producing or production management
- be extremely well organised, a proactive planner, a master of multitasking
- be comfortable speaking to clients, suppliers and collaborators over the phone
- be thoroughly capable creating and managing spreadsheets, budgets and invoices
- have impeccable written and spoken English
Ideally the candidate will also
- have a great production contacts list
- be interested in upcoming commercial trends and directors
- be confident creating content on social media
Negotiable dependent on experience
If you like our work and think you can help us make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming our new Studio Manager, please apply by sending:
a copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter (including your salary expectations), both in .pdf format
Please send these to email@example.com and use the subject line ‘Studio Manager Application - December 2019’. Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.
Closing Date for Applications