LOCATION: London, W1H
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is in the process of setting up a new dedicated in-house team for a global financial brand across the UK, Germany and Italy. The onsite team will have an EMEA remit with OLIVER team members being in other markets, but they’ll be firmly connected as one OLIVER EMEA team.
This hire is a key role in the new team and will be working closely with clients producing conceptual, campaign and direct copy. The client is on a very exciting creative and brand journey and we need a copywriter to join us for the ride.
We’re looking for someone ideally with an agency background who has financial sector knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Being a native English speaker and writer with the ability to transcreate copy into German
- Be a creative thinker who challenges briefs and the status quo
- Dedicated to producing creative and effective copy that changes people’s attitudes and behaviour
- Be a self-starter who just cracks on and gets the job done
- Have a solid understanding of different media, the role each one plays and how copy flexes to maximise each one’s strengths
- Excellent organisational skills, superb timekeeping and a desire to never miss a deadline
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to check his/her own work with their superb proofreading skills
- An exemplary grasp of grammar and punctuation
- Be able to get under the skin of a brand’s tone of voice and consistently write in that voice
- Present your work to clients with strong arguments for why you’ve done it the way you have
- Keep any eye on what competitors are doing
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but OLIVER (part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. We also been named in the top 500 Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, onsite agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations, delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require. This is complemented by brand talent from across our whole business, everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in. So, are you ready to join us?
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.