ROLE: Design Team Lead
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency that provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices.
We are looking or a Design Team Leader to join OLIVER , working on one of our key accounts based in Cardiff. We have an onsite team comprising of a copywriter, designer and artworker working on B2B and B2C campaigns for a financial services client. This role is a hybrid role that is split between design, account and team management. The Design Team Lead is also responsible for the financial management of the team. This includes providing Management Information and performance metrics. They will also be responsible for building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across their brands.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Leading a dedicated team centred around design/creative art working
- Effectively manage a small OLIVER team on-site and provide support as needed
- Responsible to building and maintaining effective working relationships with client stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Must have experience designing and producing marketing collateral in the form of print, brochures, DM, magazine inserts and on-line
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Ability to effectively manage people through leadership and mentoring
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing
- Experienced in design for a financial services business
- Creative ability with strong adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- 6+ years’ experience as a designer
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager
- Experienced in print design
- Experience in digital design (HTML emails, digital display banners and front-end web design) is an advantage
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.