We have a desirable opportunity for a PR & Social Media Account Manager to join our team at Realia. You will be working across a range of local, national and international clients in the not-for-profit, food, healthcare, insurance and construction industries. With responsibility for the day-to-day running of client accounts you can expect to:
- Manage the PR and social media requirements of our existing clients, devising strategies for each client and fulfilling existing commitments
- Write intelligent, high quality press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles etc.
- Develop compelling new angles and identify opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients
- Prepare, create and schedule clients’ social media activity across all platforms on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Monitor and create reports, identifying areas for improvement based on client KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and clients of key media outlets in order to pitch articles (local, national and trade)
- Research and build media and features lists
- Manage own admin as required to support your role
- Work with in-house account management, digital and design teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Collaborate with the wider account team to develop pitch and proposal documentation and present PR and Social Media at pitches if required
- Work with the wider account team to deliver email campaigns and manage content on clients’ websites as required
- Actively promote Realia’s purpose, mission and values to existing and potential clients and incorporate The Realia Pledge into your role.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, London-quality agency while benefiting from a local commute and cost of living
- Working with multiple local, national and international clients in a range of industries (with opportunities to travel)
- Town centre office location with easy links to the M20 and rail network
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas break
- Bonus and personal development plans
- Company-funded car parking
- Relaxed, positive and professional place of work.