LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, HP2
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is looking to recruit a Senior Integrated Designer to work in our onsite creative team based within our client’s office in Hemel Hempstead. The successful candidate will be confident working across both digital and 2D / 3D print, working on a fast-paced FMCG account, offering innovative solutions across multiple brands and campaigns.
As a Senior Designer you will expected to be able to deliver a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets, setting campaigns apart from those of competitors, whilst also working closely alongside the Design Director in leading and mentoring other creatives in the team. The fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 6 years experience, preferably with some experience in the FMCG sector. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- You will be working on a vast number of creative briefs across multiple brands and channels.
- You will be tasked with delivering creative across both digital and print using best practice techniques to drive customer engagement.
- You will work closely alongside one of our longest serving key clients, from brief to execution, acting as an advisor with key brand and sector knowledge.
- You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales, taking into account quality, accuracy and brand consistency.
You will also be expected to:
- Drive projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
- Produce creative design work with a clear rationale to accompany the work
- Take responsibility for the full design lifecycle from ideation and concept to execution and final delivery.
- Be a brand guardian
- Creating, from scratch, print artworks, GIF’s, videos, Social Media assets, and different event and campaign collateral
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to come up with relevant and up to date content
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Passionate about design and understand the latest innovations and trends in print, digital and social.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Able to brief designers in the team, offering constructive feedback allowing them to push the quality of the work.
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves in an articulate and engaging manner with clients
- Comfortable presenting own work and work of other team members
- Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of both digital and print marketing materials
- Great eye for detail
- Desire to learn and offer new skills, and do this without being prompted
- Ability to accurately prepare files for both print and web, and run the relevant pre-production checks
- Previous work in the FMCG industry would be advantageous.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
To apply please click the following link: https://grnh.se/69117b791