Presentations Designer (FTC 6 month)
LOCATION: Any of our global HUBs
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM:
Based in one of our global HUBs, you will be part of a multi-skilled and vibrant Rapid Response design team delivering Graphic/Presentation design of pitch documents, bids, proposals, presentations and marketing material that showcase high levels of creativity and understanding. As a Rapid Response Presentation Designer, you will be a key part of a new team aiming to solve one of our biggest Issues.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
Working with our global new business teams, the successful applicant will be developing creative concepts through to final delivery of Artwork. This could be a Powerpoint or Keynote presentation or working with the wider team to concept and deliver innovative ways to communicate our ideas to our clients. You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Experienced at taking, questioning and understanding creative briefs.
- Have and demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages and complex data, both diagrammatically and in tabular form.
- Experienced at working on bids, proposals and pitch presentations
- Skilled at producing both design for print, presentations and interactive documents.
- A demonstrable desire to develop your design skills and knowledge of how to utilize these.
- You are a designer who is comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork.
- A great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike. You are trustworthy and conscientious – someone who takes responsibility for their work.
- Have gravitas and are able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales.
- It is essential a Presentation Designer can demonstrate excellent PowerPoint presentation examples and skills in packages such as Word, Prezi and Keynote and have the ability to create default style sheets and masters.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Display and advanced understanding of typography, with a sharp eye for detail, including spelling and grammar
- Ability to work within a creative environment to express images and copy as exciting, informative and attractive presentations and implement original graphic design solutions and thinking to individual projects.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
To apply please click the following link: https://grnh.se/a07281491