Lead Integrated Designer
LOCATION: Basingstoke, RG21
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is looking for an experienced Lead Integrated Designer based on-site in one our client’s offices in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will be confident working across digital and print, finding and delivering innovative solutions to below the line marketing campaigns. Whilst some of the outputs are templated, we’re looking for someone who can take these as a basis and drive creativity forward, challenging the ‘norm’ and bringing new ideas to the client.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
You’ll be working on a wide range of marketing briefs, across a diverse list of products and sectors. As the lead designer on the account, you will be tasked with delivering creative across digital and print using best practice techniques to drive customer engagement. You will have responsibility of managing the day-to-day creative output of the on-site team, sharing your knowledge and experience and delivering creative supervision and guidance.
Whether you’re creating an animated email header, laying out copy or designing and building web banners, you’ll have the ability to bring the client’s brand to life, knowing when the brand guidelines can be stretched to challenge the status quo and when they need to be adhered to. Although you’re familiar with the latest digital trends, you’re equally as comfortable working and reviewing print work from the ‘balance’ of a piece of collateral to the typography.
The role requires a flexible and adaptive individual who isn’t fazed by a curve ball from the client and approaches each job, no matter what it involves, with a positive can-do attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- An experienced Integrated Designer with an impressive portfolio.
- Experience in managing a creative team as you will be responsible for the day-to-day creative output of the on-site team, as well as mentoring and training the Creative Artworkers in the team.
- Experience of working in direct response marketing would be an advantage.
- Using your art direction skills, shape the creative output of the team to continually deliver work that is on-brand and subjectively more insightful and engaging than the previous period.
- Articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior clients.
- Experience of working closely with a Creative Director to drive the creative output on the account.
- Experience of working closely with a Copywriter to ensure a collaborative and joined up response to briefs.
- The ability to conceptualise, design and artwork collateral for B2C, B2B and internal marketing communications.
- To be able to identify new opportunities above the agreed scope of work, delivering added value to the client
- Experience of working on social media campaigns would be an advantage.
- To be able to develop strong client relationships across stakeholders of all levels.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Good MS PowerPoint skills.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
To apply please click the following link: https://grnh.se/358f3dfb1