: Digital/Motion Designer
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled Motion Designer to work on digital campaigns for some of the UK’s best known snack brands.The role will play an essential role in conception and production of campaign assets and production craft throughout. This person will be integral to the development of social marketing campaigns, presentations, and PR collateral and we need someone who can animate, edit, build and create crafted assets using many table top production techniques as they can manage. Clever thinking and a brave can do attitude is essential. The ideal candidate will help tell a number of evolving brand stories to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible . This position works with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, designers, marketers and brand managers all working together to bring our ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Possess exceptional digital productional craft skills with the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- Challenge the status quo and drive to make great work happen.
- Create and manage original animated solutions and produce work within time constraints.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within Dare
- Embrace challenges and drive brave new ways of thinking and doing things.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality design motion and design craft.
- You have a breadth of digital knowledge and trends and are design trained with a good understanding of design principles and layout.
- You have worked with an array of recognisable UK brands
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best solutions.
- You can animate and edit and have potentially some 3D experience and some tabletop photographic understanding.
- Well skilled in motion design, using After Effects and other animation software, in order to create, edit and optimize video ad production.
- A drive to research, experiment and try and do stuff.
- Consistently deliver high quality work on time.
- You are abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- 4+ years of experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
To apply please use the following link: https://grnh.se/b4e3d6ac1