Hi! We’re Foxtrot Papa, the Automotive Content & Experience Agency.
We’re looking for an ambitious and multi-talented graduate to join our growing team of creatives in our office in Borough.
Reporting to our Marketing Director, this role will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the execution of all of Foxtrot Papa’s marketing content: from blogs to whitepapers, case studies to film scripts.
• Keeping our website and case study library up to date with the latest and greatest agency work.
• Staying on top of the latest trends and news impacting the automotive and marketing industries.
• Helping to keep the entire agency in check by managing our filing system, delivering weekly status reports and tracking the progress of various marketing initiatives.
• Developing and maintaining project and creative briefs for client editorial work.
• Creating and posting content on Foxtrot Papa’s social media accounts.
• Supporting the editorial team with client projects as required.
Reckon you could help us out? You’ve already got a foot in the door if you are:
• Curious: you’re outgoing, hungry to learn and excited at the prospect of working in a busy, dynamic agency.
• Creative: you aren’t scared to share your ideas and are able to write in a variety of media for a variety of audiences; from smart, provocative by-lines to in-depth thought pieces; persuasive sales materials to snappy web and social copy.
• Organised: you’re meticulously efficient, with an eye for detail and a strategic brain. You keep your cool under pressure and are committed to delivering the best results possible, irrespective of tight deadlines. You’re experienced in juggling multiple projects at once and able to prioritise, multitask, and manage your time efficiently.
• A content creator: you understand the nuances of different social media platforms and media channels and enjoy creating engaging content on behalf of businesses and brands.
• A fast learner: You don’t believe in the word ‘can’t’ and are excited at the opportunity to learn new skills.
Requirements (none are essential, but the more boxes you tick the better…)
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in English, History, Journalism or similar.
• Experience writing for business
• Experience in a B2B marketing role or elsewhere in the advertising, marketing or automotive industries (internships count!)
• Proficient in all social media platforms
• Experience with CMS systems, content management and social listening tools.
• Passion for all things automotive.
What’s in it for me?
• A competitive starting salary, with the opportunity to increase after 3 months.
• Clear progression and career development opportunities.
• Exposure to every corner of our business with the opportunity to contribute to any and all projects that interest you.
• Free breakfast and fresh fruit throughout the day.
• Great agency socials with free drinks every Friday.
Interested? Send your CV and a short covering letter telling us about the best piece of marketing content you’ve seen recently to Hannah.email@example.com