Believe Sync is looking for a self-motivated individual looking for a unique first opportunity in the music industry. Assisting Believe’s sync teams around the world in both administrative and creative tasks, this is an opportunity to join a tight-knit and friendly team in a rapidly growing area of the business. A passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of music is essential, as is a desire to learn about all aspects of Synchronisation.
• Regularly maintaining and updating Believe’s online library for use across international sync teams, making sure that all assets are tagged correctly and up to date.
• Building and maintaining a music library of themed playlists, catalogue selections and new releases.
• Designing and building email mailouts and promotional material to send to clients.
• Regularly maintaining the Believe Sync website and social media channels including our profiles on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Soundcloud.
• Handling small licensing requests – film festival uses, charity requests, etc
• From time to time, assisting with pitching to briefs and working on track searches.
• Maintaining the client mailing list and other contact databases.
• General administrative support
Desired Skills and Experience
You must have:
• A good knowledge of and passion for independent music.
• A creative mind which is willing and able work with music across many different genres and styles.
• Excellent communication skills. You must be confident in dealing with clients and labels on the phone and over email.
• At least a basic knowledge of music licensing.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Photoshop skills are preferable, but not essential.
You must be:
• Specifically interested by a career in sync - this is not an A&R, marketing or label management position.
• A passionate self-starter able to work with and without direct supervision.
• Organised, with an ability to prioritise a busy day-to-day workload as well as continuing to meet longer term targets.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to get back to all applicants.
Equal Opportunities Policy
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.