Established in 2004, Felt Music is an industry leading Music Supervision company, which offers a complete range of music services.
We offer full supervision & licensing and bespoke composition services and have been fortunate enough to work on campaigns for Apple, Rimmel, Kia and Emirates; and TV shows such as The Grand Tour and Black Mirror.
The Felt Blue label is a premium production music catalogue, consisting of 15,000 tracks and growing. Composed by award winning composers and commercial artists, we offer a huge selection of genres and styles and pride ourselves on delivering consistently high production values.
We also run Felt Sound Studios, a Sennheiser flagship studio, specialising in VO and audio post. Located at our Soho HQ.
A hugely exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Felt Music as Copyright & Royalties Manager.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of music publishing across Felt’s production music, bespoke and commercial catalogues.
This includes managing royalty distributions, composer out-payments, contract management and metadata distribution
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Manage global sub publishing network:
o Manage existing relationships
o Identify & evaluate opportunities in key unrepresented markets
o Analyse international royalties income
· Manage works registrations and royalty runs:
o Ensure the royalty distributions are carried out accurately and smoothly
o Ensure all works are accurately registered with various PROs
o Distribute works to AdRev, BMAT and PPL
· Royalty tracking & analysis
o Analyse royalty statements
o Identify trends and patterns through usage reports, monitoring catalogue strength
o Track all uses and pursue missing use claims through relevant channels
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPIRIENCE
· 3+ years working for a music publisher. Preferably for a production library, bespoke music publisher or broadcaster
· Good grasp of TV and advertising landscapes
· Good grasp of blanket agreements
· In depth understanding of royalty distributions
· Experience in works registrations
· Experience in working with music royalty systems, such as Curve or Music Maestro (desirable)
· Strategic and commercially savvy
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong relationship management skills
· Analytical and numbers driven
· Highly organised, thorough and able to manage varied projects simultaneously
· Positive, energetic attitude and comfortable in a fast moving environment
· A love for music!