We are A Million Ads. Our technology personalizes digital audio advertising by combining creativity in the production process with a tech platform that, powered by data, delivers the best ad at the right time for each user. Think Spotify ads that know your name, or ads on your Sonos that know if it’s raining outside! Our ads are more context-aware and relevant to the listener, and so perform a lot better.
In just over 3 years, we have delivered campaigns for brands including Audible, NBC Universal, Subway, Staples, Dunkin, BMW, and more, and we are working with all of the major advertising agencies. We also have partnerships in place with Spotify, Acast and Pandora, the largest ad-funded music streaming service.
Today we deploy our personalization engine across music streaming, internet radio and podcasting services and are now extending that capability across many other channels, starting with video.
We are a 3 year old, UK-based startup, with offices in London and New York - and we are growing fast! If you want to work with cool global brands like Spotify, Acast and Pandora to help change the face of personalized advertising, then we would love to hear from you!
About the role:
We’re already working with large media agencies such as Dentsu Aegis, IPG, Omnicom, Publicis, Havas and GroupM and now need to grow these relationships to maximize revenue potential.
We are seeking a bright, capable candidate who wants to immerse themselves in the world of media / tech / creative/ advertising and is eager to join a startup to develop relationships with large agency groups, handle campaigns for our clients, and generate revenue for the business. This is a busy role within a fast-paced environment where you will work with clients to understand their requirements and execute these in an efficient and timely manner.
The role will be varied with plenty of scope for growth, giving the candidate the opportunity to take on more responsibilities as we go. The ideal candidate will have a great reputation in the market, take pride in what they do, and will have a hunger to close deals. You will also have great communication and project management skills, as well as a willingness to get involved with everything from pitching to clients and developing new ideas, to working with the technical team scoping the next product feature.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a creative tech start-up in the fun worlds of advertising, audio, video, music and creative. A passion for music, podcasts, radio, and audio in general is a huge plus.
· Collaborate with sales team on all facets of client relations from RFP stage to campaign completion, including but not limited to proposal submissions, overseeing campaign implementation with Ad Operations, campaign analysis/reporting, billing and reconciliation and related day-to-day account management duties
· Manage clients’ daily questions, issues, and feedback, sharing with management as needed
· Manage the flow of insertion orders, creative tags, and pixel requests
· Work cross-functionally with Sales, Ad Ops, and Creative Research to ensure successful client on-boarding, continued client success, and campaign renewal
· Maintain strong relationships with agencies and advertisers to ensure long-term success; be able to identify opportunities to expand A Million Ads level of service with each client, and work with the sales team to follow through on those opportunities
· Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results
Our ideal candidate:
· 2-5 years of account management experience in digital media/creative agency or ad sales organization
· Experience working with Media Agencies, DSP’s, Trade Desks, and other Programmatic platforms
· Excited to work at a startup and help close, onboard and grow new agency & brand relationships
· Strong understanding of campaign workflow from ideation to execution and ability to manage multiple campaigns
· Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
· Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
· Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
· The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
· Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and work ethic