Let me introduce A Million Ads. We personalise digital audio advertising at scale. Combining creativity in the production process with a data-savvy platform, we can deliver the best ad at the right time for every user. Our ads are more context-aware and relevant to the listener and so they outperform your typical adverts.
In 3 years, we’ve delivered 250+ campaigns across
Europe and the US for brands like Deliveroo, Adidas and Virgin. We’re working
with all of the major ad agencies and are partnered with Spotify, Acast and
Global Radio. We’re deploying our personalisation engine across music
streaming, internet radio and podcasting. Next up is video!
There are 6 of us in the engineering team- that means everyone makes a massive impact. We develop and test quickly and are close to our customers. We’re proud that millions of people experience and enjoy our work every day. Sometimes we even do our own voice-overs...
What are we doing?
· Designing, implementing, maybe managing low-latency, high-availability, scalable services and components.
· Working on our user interface with digital audio producers and creatives to build personalised media.
· Writing clean, efficient code and always improving the resilience of our system.
· Working with the business more broadly, translating business requirements into an amazing product.
... and we’d love you to join us if:
· You’re likely working in a software engineering role right now.
· You’ve likely dabbled with Agile.
· You like some of the kit we like- think Vue, Node, Typescript, REST APIs.
· DevOps experience would be awesome. Think Docker, AWS and CI/CD tools.
· Audio and video experience would obviously be a huge bonus.
· The same could be said for ad-serving or ad-ops exposure.
· Competitive compensation package and pension plan
· Opportunity to participate in share options scheme
· Private healthcare, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
· 25 days leave
· A vibrant central London office with as much tea, coffee, biscuits and fruit as you can handle.