Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a dynamic Senior Full-Stack Web Developer, Air Canada enRoute to join our team at our Montreal office.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer will lead and manage the development of web and other digital projects as well as determine best technologies to use based on specific requirements.
Reporting to: Director of Digital
- Lead in-house and freelance developers.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Provide estimates on development for existing and potential projects.
- Stay on top of trends and latest technologies and develop prototypes for clients.
- Participate in recruitment of any potential new hires on the Development Team.
- Build and maintain processes for the Development Team.
- Give formal and informal internal presentations keeping teams up to date on latest development options.
- Manage web hosting of various websites through AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Other Responsibilities
- Determine the feasibility of new functionality and provide suggestions on how to best build and implement it.
- Participate in brainstorms to come up with new and innovative ideas on websites and pitches.
- Integration with various APIs.
- Write and keep documentation up to date on applications.
- Lookout for emerging technologies and PHP frameworks.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Perform code reviews of freelancer work.
- Stay up to date on the status of projects and provide feedback to the team throughout the development of a project.
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) a considerable asset.
- 5 years or more experience as a full-stack developer in an agency setting.
- Expertise in web hosting and AWS server management.
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager