Partizan are looking for a proactive and experienced Animation Producer to assist their animation department Partizan Studio. You will be working and producing your own projects from the offset under supervision from the Animation EP. Projects are handled from briefing through to delivery. The role is initially for 3 months, with a view to becoming full-time if the department requires it.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years animation production experience.
- A good understanding of all animation processes and techniques (2D, 3D, stop motion etc).
- An understanding of immersive tech is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong financial and budgeting skills.
- Reliable and hardworking, with a passion for animation.
- You will handle multiple projects so the ability to multitask is essential.
- Excellent communication skills as you will have to deal with different agencies and clients.
- Must be outgoing, fun and a good team player.
Interviews to begin w/c 13th May.