We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented and motivated Production Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will maintain production schedules as well as handle a variety of other tasks from bidding through delivery that ensure productions run smoothly.
In addition to being a highly-organised multitasker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the following skills are a must:
· Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication
· Superb organizational skills and time management
· Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
· Talent for anticipating needs
· Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing
· Keen interest and understanding of CGI, Photography, Design & Print workflow and related practices
· Understanding of live-action shoots, planning and production techniques
· Experience working directly with clients/directors
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Practical understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
· Willingness and ability to travel for work-related events.
· Support the Production team in the fluid running of the department, including note taking at various meetings and undertaking thorough follow up.