Freefolk are looking for a sales-orientated Senior Producer with at least 5 years industry experience in a production role to join our small but very busy department.
Multitasking will be a major part of the role. You must possess great organisational skills, enthusiasm and the ability to work in a team.
A detailed understanding of the post production process from script stage to quoting, VFX pipelines with Flame, Nuke, CGI & Motion Graphics in a commercial, digital and long form environment is essential. You must have an eye for detail and be used to working within tight deadlines. Experience in dealing with clients is second nature.
Sales have an important part to play in this role. Building client relationships, looking for new opportunities and keeping your ear to the ground for new and exciting talent to work with are all very relevant to what we do.
We are a friendly, independent, creative VFX studio that has built our reputation on the quality of our work, strong relationships with our clients and artists and a working culture that we’re very proud of.
A few key qualities we’re looking for in candidates
· Ability to work within a small but very busy team. Being adaptable and able to deal with the changes in workflow that come from this are vital
· Industry contacts to generate new and ongoing business with both production companies and agencies
· Essential that you understand and are able to negotiate with clients regarding budgets and best route based on this for the creative
· Interest in attending industry events
· Farmers Wife experience is a benefit
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Sales Post Producer” in the subject.