CHEAT are looking
for an experienced Post Producer to join our East London team. Applicants
should be highly motivated, confident, and have experience and connections within
the Film/Advertising industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
- · Understanding briefs, preparing quotes, and scheduling accordingly.
- · Coordinating colourists daily workflow and all other staff involved
in the project.
- · Assisting clients with technical and deadline issues including some crisis management.
· Organising assets to and from the office.
- · Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- · Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- · Managing client expectations.
- · Responsible for final cost reconciliations,
working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash
- · Actively seeking to increase the services offered and generating
new business leads.
- · Establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- · Working closely with members of the production
Our ideal candidate will have
- · Minimum 3 years experience in an established post production
- · A passion for colour grading.
- · Be eager to attend industry events, lunches and socializing with
clients old & new.
- · Sense
- · Ability
to manage multiple projects at one time.
- · Punctual.
- · Ability
- · Reliability
- · A great team player.
Please email email@example.com.
Closing date end