For our Manchester office we are looking for a CRO Specialist to join our experience design team. Our experience design team is a mixed discipline of UX Specialists, Data Analysts and Visual Designers. As a CRO Specialist, you will work collaboratively within the team to grow the conversion rates of a variety of global high profile b2b and b2c brands.
The CRO Specialist role will be two-fold. Your main role will be to improve the overall conversion rates across a number of our key clients. Here you’ll be responsible for identifying a websites key conversion points with clients and building a roadmap of A/B and personalization tests to further increase conversion rates.
You’ll also work to support existing digital projects which are in the Discovery phase. Here you’ll work alongside UX and Visual Designers to undertake Analytics Reviews providing support and direction to the project by providing data to inform key design decisions.
· You will help clients define how to measure their Digital success (KPI’s / Conversion)
· You will analyse and optimise key customer journeys
· You will be responsible for building an optimisation roadmap
· You will be responsible for creating test plans and reporting on test performance
· You will conduct Google Analytics reviews and turn data into insights
· You will able to use Google Tag Manager to add new site tags
· You will sometimes be required to partake in (and lead) client workshops
· You will be able to implement custom tracking requests
· You will build dashboards that summarise digital performance
· You will produce and deliver reports that summarise your findings
· You should have at least 2 years industry experience working in a similar role
· Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
· Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
· Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
· Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
· Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
· Quarterly social budget;
· Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
· Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
· An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.