Marketing & Digital Manager
Award-winning central London Music & Sound studio The Futz Butler is looking for an innovative and hardworking Marketing & Digital Manager to join our growing company, 6 days per month, on a freelance basis.
In this central role, you’ll help shape and action our wider marketing strategy, whilst managing and growing our online presence across our website, social media and industry-specific online platforms. You’ll also work closely with our Head of New Business as well as our Composers and Sound Designers to create unique, targeted and engaging content and events, to build B2B brand awareness.
• Marketing background (preferably within the creative industries) - in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategy, ideas and proven practices
• Social Media Strategy & Management
• Content creation to include:
• Basic video creation / editing / upload
• Blog presentation and research
• Playlist creation
• Design and formatting of email campaigns
• Physical mailer campaigns
• Event design and promotion
• Flair for visual presentation - Experience in visual design / graphics a distinct bonus
• Grounding in SEO
• Industry-Award applications
• Creation and monitoring of Google AdWord campaigns
We’re looking for the following traits in Applicants:
• Attention to detail
• Ideas, opinions and the vocabulary to substantiate them
• A sense of style, edge and an appetite for the unconventional
• In-touch with latest trends
• A passion for music and creative culture
• Can-do attitude, with a positive outlook
• Punctual and reliable
• Excellent spelling and grammar
• Can follow instruction clearly
• Honest and hard working
Job Details + Pay
Permanent Freelance Contract: 5 days per month (40 hours, flexible working hours. Initial Trial Period of 3 months)
Pay: Commensurate with skill level and experience
Location: Work can be carried out mainly from home / remotely, with regular scheduled meetings at our studios in Clerkenwell.
Applicants must be London / South-East based
Send your CV and a cover letter which in no more than 200 words, explains why you feel you would be a suitable candidate. In addition, please include in your cover letter, your answers to the following 3 questions:
1/. Tell us 3 things we don’t know about you.
2/. In no more than 20 words, how would you describe the Beatles to somebody who is deaf?
3/. When is it OK to break the rules?
All applications to be received by June 29th 2018
Good luck - we look forward to hearing from you!