Senior Art Directors keep visual design initiatives moving forward for some of our biggest and most innovative clients. They don’t blink an eye when handed large-scale engagements for high-traffic content sites, e-commerce sites and marketing campaigns—projects that are complex, wide-ranging and require a seriously innovative mind. A Senior Art Director should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital media. They should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent Huge at all stages of engagement. We want Senior Art Directors who know how to express their ideas clearly and confidently. Senior Art Directors provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required. They know how to keep their designers focused and help them channel their awesome talent toward the end goal while getting them to challenge themselves and the work they produce.
- Significant experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences at a top digital agency in an Art Director role or similar.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences—we like team players at Huge.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. If someone has questions or concerns about the work, you’re up.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation. These projects require people who can start at good ideas and push them until they are create.
- A person who will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at Huge. We have amazing designers—help them get even better.
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.