Are you young? Outgoing? Resourceful? Looking for an internship? Then look no further!
From September to February, we are offering a Production Internship at Mr.Frank HQ in Amsterdam. This is a full-time, hands-on role, and you will be involved in every stage of the production process – from drafting shotlists with directors, to scouting locations, to making sure everything runs smoothly on the day itself.
Our projects are extremely varied, so no two working days are alike! Experience working in film production is helpful but not essential – it’s more important that you’re driven, tenacious, cool under pressure, and a natural problem-solver.
There is no 9 to 5 mentality at Mr.Frank, and different projects can entail early starts and late finishes – flexibility is a must! Most importantly, you should love all aspects of filmmaking, and aspire to work in a dynamic international environment.
Requirements are as follows:
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience in film production (preferable)
- Based in Amsterdam for over 2 years (preferable)
- Creative mindset, with a good eye for design and composition
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
- Driver's license (essential – applicants without this will not be considered)
If you think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send us an email attelling us what makes you perfect for the position, and what the last album you listened to was.
See you in the office!