We are bolstering our team of diverse talent and are looking for that special someone who gets a kick from creating an environment in which our offering gets in front of the right people, in the right way.
Halal is a bespoke film production company and photography agency, dedicated to producing the highest quality creative content across film, photography and commercial work.
As a junior sales representative, you are responsible for selling Halal and its roster of directors. Do you like the idea of presenting our maverick, high-calibre offering to potential new clients? Does the thought of exploring unknown territories and bringing in new challenges to our growing team kind of turn you on? In this chameleon-like role, you will get the opportunity to meet and present to the industry’s finest. You will have an active part in developing and creating our presentations, and define how we flag-wave Halal through new, exciting channels. Eventually, you will be responsible for selling Halal through a broad range of activities, getting the creative freedom to grow as an integrated part of our team.
Ultimately, we are on the lookout for someone to present us with the kind of opportunities we need to build Halal as the brand we want to be. Both in the Netherlands and abroad.
Day-to-day activities includes but are by no means limited to the following:
- Building decks and giving presentations
- Organising and creatively developing sales activities that contribute to Halal’s offering and promote our services. This includes managing events and setting up strategic collaborations
- Networking and representing Halal in official and un-official circuits
- Collaborating with our PR department regarding external communications such as the website, award submissions and promotion
- For the first year you will function as a full-time personal assistant to Gijs Determeijer (Partner & Head of Sales), in order to get to know our company and network
What we expect from you? You need to have basic technical skills to work on our website, employ software like keynote, excel and so forth. Previous experience in sales and a basic understanding of the tasks at hand is a pre-requisite. And, finally, as we operate in a global environment high written and oral English proficiency is a must.
Please send a short CV & letter of motivation in Dutch or English to email@example.com before September 11th
Interviews between September 18th – 27th
Job awarded September 28th
Job starts December 1st
We have a trial period of one month.