Cookie Studio is looking for a driven and keen Production Intern for their growing animation studio. This is a paid internship.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Application close: Friday, 17th August
Cookie Studio has been devising delicious creative recipes for global brands and broadcasters since 2010 and offers full production services for motion projects, from the idea inception, art direction, animation 2D / 3D to character animation. Find out more www.cookiestudio.tv
About the Role:
· Approach and organize meetings with relevant potential clients within broadcast, advertising and brand contacts.
· Supporting the Producers with organising workflows and schedules
· General paperwork and liaising between production and creative departments
· Day to day management of client database
· Studio management and post production duties
· Researching industry news and keeping abreast of latest of creative trends and changes in our industry
· Assisting with marketing duties (newsletters, events etc.)
About the Candidate:
· Have a creative passion
· Be meticulous and organised
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills
· Good knowledge of Word and Excel
· Interest in social media and marketing
· Confidence client-facing, be it on email, phone or in person
· Represent Cookie Studio and its values and professionalism
· Work permit/visa in the UK/EU a must
To apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due by 17th August 2017.