Absolute Post require a Colour
Assist / Technical Operator to work within the busy MCR department,
with a strong focus on assisting the colour suites. The roll involves
all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern.
would suit someone highly motivated to ensure their future in colour
grading, has experience with colour technologies and wrangling data and
understands Post Production workflows through a history of working in an
Skills and Requirements
- An in depth knowledge of Da Vinci Resolve.
- knowledge of camera shoot formats.
- conform experience from edls referencing offlines.
- experience setting up projects for grade and live assisting the colourist during client attended sessions, in rrendering finished projects and applying grades to extra shots.
- A knowledge of transcoding technologies and world Transmission specifications.
- Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- A problem solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with editors and producers within and
without the company to ensure the smooth running of sessions and
Please send your CV and cover letter with a guide to salary expectations