Park Village Studios are looking for a studio bookings co-ordinator to join the team immediately. We are a busy independent Film and Photographic Studio and Production company based in Regents Park, London.
As the successful candidate you will be the initial point of contact for any studio enquiries via telephone or email as well as any visitors to the office. You will be managing the bookings diary, creating and managing quotes for studio hires, managing suppliers and looking after clients in the building.
We are looking for someone proactive and organised with good people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Answering calls and emails, pencilling bookings, managing the studio diary.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the studio, greeting and hosting guests.
- Managing quotes and contacts, sending invoices to clients.
- Organising meetings to present the studio to prospective new clients including photographers, directors, producers, production companies, event companies etc.
- Managing requests and specific needs for shoots.
- Ordering studio stock and keeping levels maintained.
- Filing documents - paper and digital.
- Liaising with production office.
- Looking after all meeting spaces, preparing and ordering refreshments.
You will report to the Studio Manager.
Salary up to 25k based on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter with the subject 'Studio Bookings Co-ordinator' to Yasmin@parkvillage.co.uk and Jody@parkvillage.co.uk.
Applications close 05 June 2017.
Successful candidates will be contacted.