Progress is a contemporary film studio making commercials, content, branded entertainment, animation and feature-length cinema.
Housing a full time roster of directors, producers and animators working for brands worldwide, this unique company model sets us apart. At Progress, every project feeds the next, as we combine our expertise in content for brands with independently produced drama and documentary work.
To learn more about us and the way we work, visit progressfilm.co.uk and follow us on social media @ProgressFilmCo
Full time and consultancy basis positions are available.
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson with a proven track record and an established roster of contacts to promote and obtain new work for our already established brand.
- A forensic knowledge and wide contact list in a sector requiring film content, e.g. automotive, travel, healthcare.
- Working with other key stakeholders to develop the agency as an authority in our industry, acquiring briefs to be pitched on.
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities, adjusting strategy where necessary.
- Preparing periodic sales reports to review and analyse performances by showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Directing staff to develop and control sales and marketing within the company
The Ideal Candidate
- Sales experience in an advertising agency/media production environment would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in a Sales/Marketing environment and an impressive contact list within your chosen sector.
- A proven track record of winning new work.
- Powerful presentation skills.
- An innovative and proactive approach to creating a New Business strategy.
- A positive individual with energy and enthusiasm, driven by targets.
- An exceptional communicator with willingness to roll up your sleeves when needed and inspire and motivate your team.