Archer’s Mark is a fast-growing production company based in Shoreditch, East London. Our goal is to make bold and innovative films, tailoring them to perform across every platform from cinema to smartphone. We’re currently looking for an IT / Post-production assistant to start immediately.
Whilst specific industry experience is not necessary, the successful candidate must have a firm grasp of digital post-production workflow and IT systems including – Apple X-Serve, Tiger-Tech Metalan server, Final Cut Pro, Adobe CreativeSuite, LTO Back-up.
On top of their specific duties, they will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and confiident to take responsibility for aspects of IT and post-production support.
Day to day duties will include:
- Management of server and suites / stations.
- Management of software licenses / updates / permissions.
- Management of Freelance editors when they arrive. System Login. Access. Permissions.
- Management of RAID/Server free space – data back-up to LTO tape system
- Management / Transcoding of rushes post shoot.
- Management of rushes/drives arriving/leaving the office via courier.
- Assisting editors.
Additional duties may include:
- Maintainence of camera/editing equipment
- Firmware updates / repairs.
- Management of rental equipment / facilities eg. Edit suites / camera kits.
This position is available immediately for a 3 month trial period, with the potential of becoming a permanent, full time position. Salary will be based upon experience.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating name and job title within the subject line.